Mountune Racing is a renowned engine supplier to the motorsport industry, with over 35 year’s experience within this industry, with a reputation for the design and engineering of race, rally and fast road car engines.
Due to continued success, Mountune Racing have an Engine Builder opportunity, joining our motorsport team in Brentwood, Essex.
Job Title: Engine Builder:
• Stripping, preparing and assembling multi-cylinder engines both naturally
aspirated and turbocharged.
• Responsible for the entire engine build process from stripping, cleaning,
inspection, reassembly, dyno and pre-delivery inspection.
• Maintain build records.
• Willing to travel globally on track support duties as part of a support team or as an
• Experience with Motorsport ECU calibration software such as Cosworth Caltool
• Computer literate, experience with Excel & Word.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to work as part of a team or alone.
To apply for either of these positions, please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org